ROD SERLING: Day of a Playwright – 1985
- Commissioned by the Rod Serling Memorial Foundation in Rod's hometown of Binghamton, New York, this installation celebrates the life and times of the man who created TV's quintessential Twilight Zone series. It is on permanent display at Broome County's premiere performing arts center, the Forum Theater.
- The exhibit opened in November 1985, occupying over 150 square feet. Conception, design and production were by Bob Rosenbaum with assistance from artist Anne Greiner, writer Jem Aswad and Foundation members. It was renovated by the Foundation in 2000.
- Also premiering in 1985 was a warm and candid video portrait, narrated by Helen Foley, Serling's high school drama teacher and life-long friend.
- See also:
- As I Knew Him: My Dad, Rod Serling Daughter Anne Serling's stirring personal memoir.
- Rod Serling Memorial Foundation The official site of this longstanding, non-profit group.
Carol Serling on Rod